Environmentally Responsible Elevator Lighting Control Device
Elevator Lighting consumes the majority of electricity in elevator operations as the lights are generally on 24/7. Turning the lights and fans off during unoccupied periods of use can reduce wasteful consumption by 80% or more.
TURN OFF THE LIGHTS AND START SAVING TODAY!
THE LITEWIZARD™ ADVANTAGE
- LiteWizard™ is an automatic cab lighting control device designed to exceed ASME elevator code requirements for turning the lights and fans off in an unoccupied elevator.
- The lights are automatically turned off when there is no demand for service and automatically turn on upon receiving a demand for service.
- Universal installation on any make or model of elevator with interruption of branch lighting circuit.
- Provides 4 required AMSE inputs with 2 optional inputs available for accelerometers, motion sensor, phone or panic button signaling. All inputs are isolated.
- Adjustable timers for lights out and fan control.
- Actual return on investment can be calculated.