The Next Generation in LCD Door Control Technology
ECI 109-5 LCD Door Board
ECI 109-5 LCD DOOR BOARD
OPEN LOOP APPLICATIONS
Replaces: Montgomery Board 105 (P-31872-XXX) all revisions
Replaces Kone Board 105D (KM50022228)
No service tool required
Features & Benefits
The ECI 109 LCD series of door boards offer the very latest in door control technology to include advancements in power management, simplified parameter adjustments and diagnostics through the on-board LCD display. Designed for direct fit, form and function for replacement of Board 104, MAC 3-board groupings and Kone 105 closed loop applications.
- Advanced design technology in power management reduces board heat providing for superior efficiency and longer service life.
- Soft fault, time out and reset for board and motor protection.
- State of the art components, no removable modules or relays eliminates wasted field service labor of old technologies.
- Faster install time through on-board LCD display providing for parameter adjustments in real time, with no potentiometers to adjust.
- Display rotation allows you to work from either side of the operator.
- LCD diagnostics and LED function indictors.
- Closed loop door board (109-5 LCD) contains hard fault encoder failure run programing, to allow continued slower open loop operation until service mechanic can correct encoder fault returning the unit back into closed loop operation.
- No service tool required.
- Closed loop conversion kit(s) are cost effective as operator is maintained and kit can be installed by one mechanic.
“The Millennium Series” if you can use your thumbs or your cell phone you can adjust this board. Non-Proprietary ECI Brand products come with free technical support.