high endurance, application specific
CabLite® LED Lighting Systems
CabLite® LED Lighting / Systems
Architectural • Continuous Linear • Cove • Demarcation • Down Lighting • Emergency Lighting • Perimeter • RGB • Vandal Resistant
Discover the difference, LED lighting designed to last.
CabLite® LED Lighting is specifically designed for elevator and escalator applications. Engineered to exceed code compliant light safety lumen levels, in high endurance 24/7 continuous duty applications, insuring consistent light coloration. ECI America products offer architectural pleasing fixture designs, with standard and custom colors to meet the requirements of the most demanding owners.
The CabLite® Advantage
- American Made; Designed and Assembled.
- Architecturally pleasing fixture designs.
- Certified Products; Listed to UL and CSA standards by TUV for Worldwide Applications.
- AMSE / ANSI code complaint lumen levels.
- High Endurance 24/7 service applications via superior heat management.
- Consistent LED coloration, in multipliable color (kelvin) offerings.
- Even Light Distribution.
- Dimmable – to achieve owner’s preference.
- Vandal Resistant Designs with commercial grade mounting hardware.
- Vibration Resistant.
- Installation Ease – simplistic plug and play cabling and easy mount fastening.
- Universal Adaptability -Adaptor plates for retrofitting any existing fixture hole size.
- ECO friendly – energy efficient LED lighting reduces carbon foot prints.
- Emergency Lighting/ Battery Back-up, to include out puts for two down lights, per elevator code.
- All Lites ™ Emergency Lighting Battery Back-up, to include all lights within the application at any light level and duration requirement.
- Auto Light & Fan Control – Elevator lighting consumes the majority of electricity used in elevator operations, as the lights are generally on 24/7. Turning the lights and fans off during unoccupied periods of use can reduce wasteful consumption up to 80%.